Stylish and functional, Drop-In Cocktail Stations are designed for installation into standard household cabinets of your choosing for a professional bar at home. (Shown with Glastender stainless steel door and drawer fronts.)
The Drop-In Cocktail Station and Sink is constructed with weather resistant stainless steel, and includes a main ice bin with a sliding stainless steel cover, three condiment cups, bottle well for iced bottle storage, and sink. The hot and cold water faucet is optional.
Custom configurations are available upon request.
Glastender home cocktail stations are manufactured to the same level of detail as the commercial equipment we have been manufacturing since 1969. Attractive, intuitive design makes our cocktail stations a pleasure to use and easy to maintain.
- Weather resistant stainless steel construction with galvanized steel exterior wrap on ice bin below work surface.
- Unique hemmed edge for added strength and visual appeal.
- Includes mounting brackets for a gap-free installation.
- Condiment area includes hinged stainless steel sanitary cover.
- DCS42 model includes a seamlessly welded drainboard glass storage area consisting of a stamped pan and perforated insert providing air circulation for drying glassware.
- Insulated bottle well storage for chilling juices, mixes, or wine is separate from the cocktail ice bin liner, preventing contamination of the ice used to make your cocktails.
- The easy to clean sink is stainless steel and seamlessly welded into the work surface. Drain fitting is included.
- Foamed-in-place insulation and an ABS plastic breaker strip around the ice bin liners prevent thermal transfer from outside the ice bin so that your ice lasts longer.
- Custom configurations available upon request.